Dr. Sheuli Chatterjee, Secretary General of Sea Explorers’ Institute, hands over a few publications of the Institute to Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore ,Hon’ble Minister of State (Independent Charge), Ministry of Youth Affairs And Sports , Government of India, in Delhi.
Applications are invited for “Environmental Analyst course“, Batch – 41, approved by West Bengal State Council of Vocational Training by Sea Explorers’ Institute, Outram Ghat, Kolkata-700021
- Eligibility : Higher Secondary in Science Group, Chemistry as one of the subjects is essential.
- Course duration : 6 months.
- Willing candidates are requested to submit application within 10 days from the date of notification.
- Date of notification : 13/11/2017
- Last date of submission : 22/11/2017
- Venue of submission of application :Sea Explorers’ Institute, Outram Ghat,Kolkata-700021 (Adjacent to River Traffic Police Office).
- Contact No : (033)2248 7585 ;
- Website : www.seiindia. org
On request of the Officer-in-Charge, River Traffic Police, Kolkata, the Sea Explorers’ Institute sent a team of five Life-Savers with Rescue Boat (OBM) to render life-saving duties on all the 3 days of immersion of the idols of Goddess Durga .