Project On: – WATER QUALITYÂ OFÂ TOLLYâ€™S NULLAH
( FROMÂ KHIDERPOREÂ TOÂ KUDGHAT)
The project was undertaken by the students ofÂ batch No. 28 of Environmental Analyst Course of the Institute under the able guidance of their faculty Mr. Debashish Chatterjee and Ms. Sruti Chatterjee.
It was undertaken during the last week of December 2010. The project was mainly intended towards finding out the water quality of Tollyâ€™s Nullah as compared to the quality of Ganga water both during high tide and low tide. It was based on a small sample size study of 7. The sample locations were selected on the basis of their scenario and activities. However the standard methodology was followed during the process and the outcomes of the project are based on the physical and chemical parameters of the samples.
Continue reading “WATER QUALITY OF TOLLYâ€™S NULLAH”
The Sea Explorersâ€™ Institute,Â KolkataÂ Â willÂ holdÂ a Seminar on theÂ topicÂ â€˜Promotion of Adventure Sports (Land and Water)â€™ on Â Saturday,Â 26th March, 2011 and the time is from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pmÂ in the Institute premises
Training Schedule in respect of Â â€œ Disaster Management (Flood Rescue )” for Â the financial year 2012-2013.
Download theÂ Disaster Management -Â Training Schedule 2012-2013
a)Â Â Â Â Â Life-Saving Â & Â Rescue Â Operation Â in Â Surface Â Water ,
- Batch No. 64 (running) ,Â start fromÂ 30 April 2012 (Mon)Â toÂ 26 May 2012Â (Sat). reserved by 1,2,3,6,7,9,10Â NDRF. Bn. Download the Application form
- Batch No. 65 ,Â start from 28 May 2012 (Mon)Â toÂ 23 June 2012Â (Sat). reserved by 1,2,3,5,6,7,9,10Â NDRF. Bn. Download the Application form
b)Â Â Underwater Â Diving Â Course Â on Â Life saving & Salvage,
- Batch 74Â [Running] , fromÂ Â 23rd AprilÂ 2012Â to 2nd June 2012 , reserved byÂ SAF Bn, West Bengal Police.
- Batch No. 75 & 76 , start from Â 28th Mayâ€™12 (Mon) toÂ 07th Jul.â€™12 (Sat)Â Reserved by 1,3,5,6, 8,10 NDRF Battalions ,Â . Download the Application form
- Batch No. 77 , start from Â 28th Mayâ€™12 (Mon) toÂ 07th Jul.â€™12 (Sat)Â Reserved by OSDRF Battalions ,Â . Download the Application form