Date :Â 20th June 2016
TheÂ InstituteÂ isÂ goingÂ to organize the Exploring of River Yamuna Programme duringÂ theÂ Â year 2016 – 2017 . Applications are invited from the previous or running batch of students of Seamanship Training Course experienced in long days river voyage, capable of facing challenging situations on programme, having excellent physical and mental fitness.Â Persons who are willing for participation in the above mentioned programme, should submit applicationÂ to the Secretary GeneralÂ of the Institute, indicatingÂ theirÂ willingness for participation in the programme.Â The application must be typedÂ onÂ A-4 size white plain paper andÂ submittedÂ as per our requirement as mentioned below ( profoma is enclosed).Â Â Â The application should be submitted to the Institute on any working day together withÂ allÂ theÂ required documents. The last date of submission of applications is 9th July 2016 (Saturday).
A. Â Some useful Information :
- Prg. Commencement : 2nd week of October 2016 (tentative)
- Last date of Application : 9th July 2016 ( Saturday )
- Prg. Destination :Â Yamunotri to New Delhi
- Hard Copy application submission time : Any working days between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The students selected for the above mentioned prg. have to deposit to the InstituteÂ a Caution Money ofÂ Rs.500/- only which is refundable afterÂ conclusionÂ ofÂ the prg.
B. Â Prg. Participation Eligibility :
- Age : 15 â€“ 29 yrs , as per age proof.
- Life-saving knowledge
- Seamanship Student [ Previous batch or running batch ]
C. Â Documents Requirement :
- Application Form ( As per Proforma)
- Medical Declaration
- Two (2 ) no. of Passport photos [ recent ]
- Certificate of Seamanship Course
- Certificate of Age Proof
- Others , if any
- Download the Application Form & Medical Form from http://www.seiindia.org andÂ expedite sendingÂ the same to the Institute, duly filled in .Â This is mandatory.
D. Proforma of DocumentsÂ
ForÂ anyÂ furtherÂ information, theÂ Shri Tapas Chowdhury ,Training-in-Charge ofÂ theÂ InstituteÂ may be contact .
Sea Explorersâ€™ Institute