To train the youth in practical seamanship, basic chart work and handling of boats under sail and oars . Preparing the youth in adventure programmes in river and sea.
- Candidates belonging to the age group of 15 – 29 years
- Minimum Madhyamik or equivalent ,
- Swimming knowledge is essential.
Form Fee : Rs. 50/ – ( Rupees Fifty ) only.
Course Fee : Rs. 450/- ( Rupees Four Hundred Fifty only)
Duration : Four months (three days in a week)
Classes for training : 3 days in a week
Allocated Batch : Yearly Two (2)
Per Batch Strength : 25 nos.
Download Admission Form: Seamanship Admission Form
Course Updates :
- Hurry Up !! Admission OPEN .
- Admission OPEN for Batch No. 61 [ April 2018 – July 2018 ]
- Admission CLOSED for Batch no. 60 [ August 2017 – December 2017 ]
Interested persons may be contact :
- Mr. Tapas Chowdhury , Training-in-Charge +91 90071 41695
- Mr. Rudra Prasad Nandi , +91 94334 34301
- SEI WHATSAPP +91 89618 14084
Course Activities :
- Physical Endurance
- Rope Work
- Classes Taken
- River Navigational Class
- Life-Saving: Tidal Water
- Long Distance Swimming: River Ganges (Ganga)
- Boat Rowing