Name of Course : Tidal Water & Sea Kayaking
Objective : To popularize Kayaking as an adventure sport .
- Candidates belonging to the age group of 15 – 29 years
- Minimum Madhyamik or equivalent ,
- Swimming knowledge is essential
Form Fee : Rs. 50/ – ( Rupees Fifty ) only.
Duration : Four months (three days in a week)
Classes for training : 3 days in a week
Course Updates :
- Hurry Up !! Admission OPEN .
Successful trainees can develop their individual skills and endurance at SEI on payment of a token fee. Competent students can participate in kayaking championships and long distance kayaking adventure programmes conducted by SEI all this apart from the sheer pleasure of acquiring the skill to practice an adventure sport.
Interested persons may be contact :
- Mr. Tapas Chowdhury , Training-in-Charge +91 90071 41695
- Mr. Rudra Prasad Nandi , +91 94334 34301
- SEI WHATSAPP +91 89618 14084
Course Activities :