Sea Explorers’ Institute is organizing a Women’s Rowing & Sailing voyage from our Institute Ghat to Falta on 8th March, and returning on 10th March. It will be an all women crew comprising of four members. The voyage will be with a non-motorized boat which they will row and use sail for wind power.
Rowing on as a tidal river like Ganga requires grit, power and is a test of physical capability as they will be rowing in an open boat.
The team will comprise of :-
- Sudeshna Pal Kar
- Aritra Manna
- Sneha Barua
- Urmila Samanta
- Women are the world’s greatest inspiration.
- Men will be scarce without woman
- Women’s are Source of Strength.
- Woman is symbol of power.
- Woman in every stage of life.
- Real architects of Society
- Keep clean Ganga River and COVID awareness
Type of boat: 27” FRP whaler non-motorized boat (Only with ore and sail)
Distance Covered: 120 km. approx (up & down)
News Paper Coverage : The Anandabazar Patrika
E-Anandabazar Patrika Paper Web Link is https://epaper.anandabazar.com/imageview_54742_71558420_4…
News Paper Coverage : AAJKAAL
E-Anandabazar Patrika Paper Web Link is http://www.eaajkaal.in/epaperdetails/index/b35f6be7-f72c529f-8abcf716